To reach all kinds of afflicted people in the life-helpless situation of the rural poor communities in Eastern Uganda while helping them to meet their spiritual and basic needs.
To make a difference in the communities by offering spiritual and economic solutions to the poverty challenges of life and translating God’s love into actions that manifest kindness and compassion to improve the lives of others.
Building an achievable and blessed sustainable financial muscle at household levels as a way forward in the fight against Spiritual poverty, Hunger, Ignorance, and economic Poverty in the destitute communities.
- To promote and conduct Community Faith Based Organisation.
- To promote food security in the communities.
- To promote and conduct humanitarian social services (Education, Health).
- To partner with Governments, Organizations and persons within and outside Uganda
- To accept sponsors wishing to mentor and host younger children outside Uganda.
- To mobilize and fundraise resources for the economic empowerment programs.
- To promote adult literacy or Christian education in the communities.
- INTEGRITY: We are committed to a life of integrity through personal and organisational accountability in lifestyle, relationships, finances, ministry management.
- PEOPLE: We are committed to people. We believe that all people, volunteers, board members, ministry partners, and their families are important in the fulfilment of the mission.
- PRAYER: We are committed to pray and fast for the salvation of lost people and for the empowerment of God’s Holy Spirit in taking the Gospel of Jesus Christ to them.
- MOBILISATION: Knowing the size and urgency of the task, we are committed to mobilise all the available resources of finance to accomplish the mission.
- SCRIPTURE: We are committed to the Word of God as the foundation and final authority for life and ministry.
- EVANGELISM & DISCIPLESHIP: We are committed to take the Gospel of Jesus Christ to all people and always seek to do so with urgency, using the most culturally acceptable means.
- CHURCH: Believing that the Church is the expression of the body of Christ, we are committed to work in partnership with servants of God worldwide in fulfilling the Great Commission.